Congratulations to Francisco Delgado and Ken Wright, who both won 2022 USRA Manager Awards. USRA’s Manager Awards recognize managers who demonstrate excellence in leading a team, managing the work, and positively affecting staff – all while demonstrating USRA Values – Passion, Partnerships, Professionalism. STI is fortunate to have such dedicated and talented managers. Francisco and Ken were each nominated by a member of their staff, who highlighted the qualities that make them excellent managers.
Francisco Delgado, Manager & Senior Engineer - Science and Technology Institute
- Francisco has an open door policy which always his employees the opportunity to share their ideas and suggestions. He makes the team members feel they are being heard and appreciated. Francisco not only listens to his employees, but he gives recognition to his team members regularly.
- Francisco is a great motivator for his team. He understands the strengths and interest of his employees, making sure to assign task accordingly. Francisco works hard to be clear and concise with his communication to ensure everyone is informed and on the same page.
- Francisco wants his team to be successful and works endlessly to ensure his team is well equipped with resources.
Kenneth Wright, PhD., Manager & Senior Scientist - Science and Technology Institute
- Kenneth has effortlessly created an open environment that encourages his team members to express their thoughts and opinions. He encourages his employees to share their ideas and suggestions. Kenneth is very approachable while maintain a high level of professionalism
- Kenneth has demonstrated to the team that he has their best interest at heart and will go above and beyond to ensure their success.
- Kenneth has cultivated a great work environment that encourages learning, collaboration and team work. He trusts his team members and allows them to grow and thrive in their positions.